Saturday, February 25, 2006

I lost count of the number of days!


Hello All!
Today hasn't really been an exciting day.
I was in work at 6 this morning and I finished at 2
Wasn't too bad, but as I was working along the merry life that is my Spar I was thinking about my darling Louisa more and more and how much I love her......mmmmm!
Oh well, for those of you who want to see where I work here is a picture! WOO! Isn't it lovely!
Anyway this evening I rearranged all of my electrical stuff, was summat to do!
Anyway you should stop reading about my life and get on with your own you just wasted 2 minutes reading this!
But I love you all! Woo!
I love you most of all Louisa!
Ta-ra x

4 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Callummck said...

Behold.. The Cage of the Spar monkey!

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love steevy :p *go spar, go spar* (guess who made me put that...*rolls eyes*) I A-M A R-O-B-O-T..

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hav to admit, tis quite a nice spar..just a little over advertised at times..and why are the sudoku books not in the picture eh?! i love you my ickle yorkshire potatoe..

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my poor steevy is working 2-11pm, I miss him but can't be as bad as working that long shift...only just over 4hours to go, just think of all the frapaccino's you can buy me after you get paid :p haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home