Long time no see!
Hey readers of the amazing blog of Steevy!
Sorry I haven't blogged (sounds like going for a poo that) but I have been far too busy what with working at my Spar, uni, the army and of course seeing my darling Louisa!
You may have heard that I was on the radio! Pretty dudey eh?!?
Radio 1, Newsbeat at 12.45! I will post a link on at a later date so that you can read it
The Divisional Childrens Fun Day was cancelled on Saturday cos of the snow!
We always want snow but when we get it, it comes at an annoying time!
Oh well, i hope it is rescheduled!
But I saw Louisa anyway on saturday!
I miss Louisa now though, but I'm staying 2 nights at the weekend cos i've got saturday off work! woo! but i'm working 29 hours next week though! i'm only contracted for 12!
Ooooh i'm such an active student! I'm only in for one day this week! woo!
How great is that! Its for many reasons i can't be bothered explaining so woo!
Love y'all!
Steevy, of the Louisa and Steevy show!

6 Comments:
aww I miss u steevy right now, feel iv hardly spoken to u today - well i havent really! Am really tired after wandering all over Bangor.
No Funday yah, but you got me AND the snow! (I love snow!!! and you too :D)
I love you my darling steevy xxxx and all you other ppl too don't worry :p
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
teehee I'm bored, where are you steevy?!xx
teehee I'm bored, where are you steevy?!xx
teehee I'm bored, where are you steevy?!xx
teehee I'm bored, where are you steevy?!xx
Post a Comment
<< Home