My weekend in Rhyl!
Well hello there people!
At this precise moment I am sat in Louisa's front room while she is cuddling me half asleep!
That means that I'm very happy!
I came to Rhyl last night, decided I'd make the most of my Saturday off work!
We got up at 6.20 this morning just so we could watch the sun rise, shame it was cloudy then!
We did a few things blah blah blah, fact is I just love being with Louisa so I don't care what we do!
This evening we went to Wrexham corps to see Walton Songsters giving us a sing song! They were alright, not as good as Warrington, or indeed Rhyl(ish)!
Anyway tomorrow, Louisa is leading the meeting with the Worship Group of 3 people but still, its all for the Lord!
I'm tired.....
in work on Monday at 6!!!!!
Love y'all!
Especially my darling x x x

1 Comments:
hey ill have ya no tha walton songsters r the best songsters ever!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER I TELL U EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home