I don't think blogging is quite my thing!
I need your opinions!
Should i continue this blog?
Its nearly a month since I last blogged ya know!
Send your opinions to: erm.......wherever you like, just let me know!
Anyway an update on Steevy's life!
I have a new laptop, im typing on it now!
I've been goin out with Louisa for nearly 5 months!
Frank has got a new front grille (picture to follow)
Roots has been and gone, awesome weekend! (pictures to follow)
Uni is stressful, but on the whole ok!
So there ya go!
See y'all soon!
Steevy!

2 Comments:
I like the steevy blog! steevy blog! steevy blog! steevy blog! There's my protest for you! And by the way! I found out why you owe me a brownie! You said that if I noticed the difference on your grill (which I obviously do 'cause I'm the genius of car grills..!) then you would give me a brownie...SO WHERE IS IT! And don;t try and fob me off with the excuse that you alreadt got me one at the weekend 'cause that doesn't count, that one was just 'cause you love me...I'm waiting! Love you darling - 5months woo!xxx
Blog on!
Post a Comment
<< Home